Thank you for signing your child up for Middle School ONE Day!
Please click the button below to print 2 FORMS (Registration Form and Health Information Form) needed to complete registration.
These forms and the $40 registration fee should be brought to Camp on Thursday, August 4th, from 5:15-5:45pm. If you cannot make it to camp during this time, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
to make other arrangements for dropping off forms and payment.
THE FOLLOWING DETAILS WILL HELP YOU AND YOUR CAMPER PREPARE FOR A GREAT DAY AT CAMP:
- CHECK-IN begins at 8am Central Time on Saturday, August 6th. The gate will be closed until 8am to allow our leaders time to prepare. Once we open the gate, you will proceed around the gravel loop to the Dining Hall. All campers will have a quick health check that includes checking for symptoms of illness and fever. Campers with a fever will not be allowed to stay at Camp.
- Camper PICK-UP will be at 9pm and you will follow the same procedure as check-in - follow the loop around to the Dining Hall and your camper(s) will come to your car. Campers will only be released to parent/guardians and emergency contacts listed on the Registration Form. Please have an ID ready.
- All campers will have an opportunity to go to the TRADING POST twice during the day and they will be able to purchase snacks, drinks, and souvenirs. Drinks and snacks are priced at $1 each and souvenirs (t-shirts, stuffed animals, bracelets, hats, flashlights, etc) range in price from $1-$25. Campers will NOT use cash at Camp - all money is put on a Trading Post Card and money is marked off as it is spent. If you'd like to add money to your camper's account, please be prepared to pay with a check at check-in on Saturday or please have exact cash (we will not be able to give change on Saturday morning). Unused trading post money will be refunded at check-out.
- Campers are encouraged to wear closed-toe shoes to protect their feet from sticks, gravel, and bugs
- Campers are encouraged to bring a backpack with the following items: Bible, pen/pencil, sunscreen, bug spray, cooling towel, and an extra pair of shorts and shirt. All campers will receive a free journal and water bottle and will be expected to use them throughout the day.
- Campers are NOT allowed to bring the following items:
• CELL PHONES, music players, video games
• Tobacco products, E-cigs/supplies
• Silly String
• Shaving Cream
• Pocket knives
• Any type of weapon
• Alcohol / illegal drugs
• Clothing or items displaying vulgar language and/or images
- Modesty guidelines: length of shorts should be mid-thigh, shirts with cut-out sleeves are not allowed, tank-tops should cover all bra straps for girls and should cover entire chest for guys, no bare midriffs, skin-tight clothing is not permitted except when worn under a loose layer
SAFETY IN LIGHT OF THE PANDEMIC:
- During our check-in process, all families will sign a Covid-19 specific waiver. If you have reason to believe that your child has had direct and prolonged exposure to someone with confirmed Covid-19 or if your child is displaying symptoms of illness, please be respectful of all of our families and make the decision to not send your child to Camp.
- Our camp programs are small and we will consider each camp a "cohort/pod" and masks will NOT be required.
- If you would like for your camper to wear a mask indoors, please discuss your expectations with them and send several masks. Our staff will not monitor the wearing of masks so your camper will need to take that responsibility as you expect. Due to safety concerns regarding heat, masks will not be worn outdoors.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in our buildings and campers will have regular handwashing times.
Looking forward to a great day with our Middle School campers!